Are you a fan of Parkers Farm peanut butter? Let’s look at all of the reasons why there are so many fans—like me—out there.
- Delicious, either plain or as an ingredient in your favorite recipe
- All natural peanut butter
- Healthy peanut butter—a good source of potassium and healthy fat as well as low in sodium
- Free of trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Full of antioxidants
- Free of preservatives and stabilizers
- A great source of protein
- Rich in fiber
- Readily available in the refrigerated section of your favorite grocery stores, including Cub, Byerly’s and Lunds, Costco, Kowalski’s, Hy-Vee, Festival, Coborn’s, County Market, SuperValue affiliates, Knowlands Markets, Jewel-Osco, Fareway, Woodman’s, and many other independent grocers around the Midwest.
Look at all of the reasons to be a fan! I’d love to hear more reasons why you’re a fan of Parkers Farm all natural peanut butter—feel free to comment below and share your ideas!
Parkers Farm has produced the finest Cold Pack Cheese since the company’s conception in 1977. Parkers Farm has expanded its growing product line to include one of the best all-natural Peanut Butters available. We have also added pimiento spread, six varieties of bagel spreads and five varieties of fresh salsa to the line as well as Con Queso and Jalapeno Nacho Dip.