Many of us aim to live healthier lives—exercise more, reduce stress and of course eat more healthfully. And although it seems daunting, eating better doesn’t have to be drastic or painful. Small changes here and there can offer large health benefits.
And you don’t have to completely give up your favorite foods to live a healthier life! For example, eating all-natural peanut butter is an easy and delicious way to help you implement your healthy-life strategy.
- Is a great source of protein—2 tablespoons has 7 grams of protein. Protein is a key component of a healthy diet because it builds and repairs muscle tissue and helps you feel full longer.
- Contains healthy fats. Parkers Farm peanut butter has the same ratio of saturated to unsaturated fats as olive oil—fabulous! In fact, five different studies found that eating peanuts (and therefore peanut butters) help reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
- Is a good source of potassium. Potassium helps your body in a number of ways, including countering the negative effects of sodium in your diet.
- Is rich in fiber. Each 2-tablespoon serving has 2 grams of fiber and helps regulate your digestive system.
- Contains antioxidants. Peanuts, which aren’t actually nuts but are technically legumes, have a high level of antioxidants, comparable to those in strawberries and blueberries.
Who knew that eating healthy could be so easy? Healthy peanut butter is easy to implement into your diet, delicious, a family pleaser and good for your heart to boot!
Parkers Farm has produced the finest Cold Pack Cheese since the company’s conception in 1977. Parkers Farm has expanded its growing product line to include one of the best all-natural Peanut Butters available. We have also added pimiento spread, six varieties of bagel spreads and five varieties of fresh salsa to the line as well as Con Queso and Jalapeno Nacho Dip.